How to Use Whatsapp Status
WhatsApp Status lets you share content, images, voices, Music, Videos, and animated images that disappear suddenly and completely following 24 hours. Keeping in think the main goal to send and get status updates to and from your contacts list, all you and your contacts must have each other’s telephone numbers stored in your contacts
To see someone’s status refresh, tap the Status tab and select a contact’s status. To answer to one of your contact’s status refreshes, tap Answer at the base of the screen while seeing their status.
Guide to set Whatsapp status :
Here is the Guide about how to Whatsapp Status how to use this :
- Open Whatsapp from by tap on the WhatsApp Icon from your smartphone.
- Now Tap on the Status Tab.
- In the right down corner, you can watch a Pencil and a Camera icon.
- If you want to add Images from your stored Videos and Images or Capture and Update WhatsApp status just tap on camera icon.
- If you want to add your status as a text where you can write the text, you want to share with your contacts who added you to the there contacts list.
- Now Tap on the SEND icon (Looks like a paper plane) and you shared your Whatsapp status with your contacts.
How to change Whatsapp Status Privacy:
By following these steps you can change the privacy settings of your WhatsApp status.
- Tap on three-dot button appears in the Top left corner.
- Now Tap on the Status Privacy.
- There are three choices for your WhatsApp status you can choose one of them.
How to delete WhatsApp status manually :
Normally WhatsApp status automatic deletes within 24 hours but you can remove it before its auto-delete time period by doing this method.
- Open Whatsapp.
- Got to Status tab by tapping on status.
- Now Tap on Three Dots on your status which you want to delete.
- Tap and hold on your status you want to delete until the new menu shown in the top bar.
- Now tap on delete icon and confirm delete.
Forward Your status :
- Open the Status Tab.
- Click 3 dots on your status you want to forward.
- Here you can find the forward arrow icon or symbol, just tap on it.
- Select Contacts or Groups which you want to share your status with them.
How to Mute your Whatsapp Status of a particular contact :
You can mute your WhatsApp status of a particular contact from the contact list.
- Tap on the Status tab.
- Click on any status of your contacts shared.
- Now just Tap on mute.
Unmute status of a contact :
You can also unmute any status you muted.
- Open the Status.
- Scroll your screen down and you will see the muted statuses.
- Just tap to unmute any status.